This question has haunted mankind for decades. "I don't care", "you choose this time", "we went to chipotle yesterday, do you want me to get fat". These are the responses you will receive 99% of the time when asking this question. The other 1% is McDonald's.
That is why we decided to make it easier for you. This site helps you pick a restaurant using both you and your partner/partners' preferences. You both have a say in the outcome so neither of you can get angry at each other and you no longer have to sleep on the couch.